Forums

× Presale for Premium Time Saving Joomla! Extensions by foobla, includes: obRSS, obSocialSubmit, obGrabber, obFullTextRSS, obPHPlist & obSuggest.

link

6 months 3 weeks ago #5444 by denverdonate
link was created by denverdonate
Can a single hyperlink be added to every post? I don't see in output where it would go...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago #5446 by tung
Replied by tung on topic link
Do you want to put a static URL into your all grabbed articles? I think you could try to use Combine processor.

6 months 2 weeks ago #5451 by denverdonate
Replied by denverdonate on topic link
Just a link to a website. The obgrabber generates direct links to the articles I was thinking if I added a link to the primary website as well or a social media account this would be great. I was trying to use the main text or HTML import to out process with a URL in the keyword area....it looks so easy to just output one word but I am not seeing how it can work. I even thought about using "author" and just putting the URL there. I will test a little more and see if I can get it to work.

Moderators: thuy

Get Our Newsletter

Important Notice: Since September 15th - 2018, because of the limitation of the resources, our support services have stopped with all kind of licenses! We are really sorry for that!
GOT IT