Forums

× Presale for Premium Time Saving Joomla! Extensions by foobla, includes: obRSS, obSocialSubmit, obGrabber, obFullTextRSS, obPHPlist & obSuggest.

obGrabber html engine in demo

5 months 2 weeks ago #5479 by bonzomedia
obGrabber html engine in demo was created by bonzomedia
Hi Guys!

I am researching html scrapers for a project that I am working on, I found obGrabber and this will certainly take care of the RSS side of what I need. I notice that you also offer an HTML parser as an option but when I access the demo, I cannot see this as an "engine" option for me to test. 

Is the HTML parser provided as a part of obGrabber? Is it used as an "engine" in the obGrabber Pipe Manager?

If so, it would be very useful if I can have access to this (in conjunction with RSS) for my tests.

Hope you understand my question!

Thanks,

Richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #5483 by tung
Replied by tung on topic obGrabber html engine in demo
Hi,

Do you want to pull data from HTML websites which do not provide RSS feeds? Please try to use Links Finder Engine of obGrabber! You could also see it on our demo site. obGrabber uses it to fetch the list of links from the category pages.

HTML Parser is a feature of Get Fulltext Processor - a built-in add-on of obGrabber. You could use it to pick up content data from a detail page.

Find all the available add-on(s) of obGrabber at  foobla.com/joomla/obgrabber/extends

Best Regards!

5 months 2 weeks ago #5486 by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic obGrabber html engine in demo
Thanks Tung.

Is it possible to have the Get Fulltext Processor and K2 adapter available on your demo site?

Thanks, Richard

5 months 2 weeks ago #5488 by bonzomedia
Replied by bonzomedia on topic obGrabber html engine in demo
Hello? Anyone there? This seems a funny old way to sell your software!!

5 months 1 week ago #5489 by tung
Replied by tung on topic obGrabber html engine in demo
You could try to experience how K2 Adapter and obGrabber works with this demo site  generation18plus.zz.mu/administrator/index.php - use demo / demo account to log in.

Get Fulltext processor is a built-in add-on, you could find it in this area:  www.screencast.com/t/XELOG8iH

Moderators: thuy

Get Our Newsletter

Important Notice: Since September 15th - 2018, because of the limitation of the resources, our support services have stopped with all kind of licenses! We are really sorry for that!
GOT IT